Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

'Death by the Book' - Book Review

     'Death by the Book' is the second in the Drew Farthering mysteries. The hatpin murder of Mr. Montford, Mr. Farthering's solicitor, takes Drew back to the scene of the crime. Then another murder of the same sort is performed on Drew's golf course, this time on a Dr. Corneu. And let's not forget the murder of the girl of one of Drew's friends. All of these murders must be connected, right? But how? That is exactly what Drew Farthering is trying to find out. 
      'Death By the Book' is a very enjoyable read. As with all mysteries that I've read, I can't help but try to figure out 'who done it'. Although I haven't finished this book yet, I am wondering who the murderer is. I know, if you love mysteries, you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of this book as you try to help Drew solve the mystery. 
      Everything being said, I'm giving this book 5 out of 5 stars!
     I received this book from Bethany House Publishers to give an honest review on it. I was not asked to write a positive review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment