Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

January Wrap-Up 2015

I know that it's a little late, but here is my January Wrap-Up for 2015!  Any books that I have reviewed will have a link to the post.

I read a total of 14 books in January, which include four e-books and ten real books.  For the real books:


1. 'The Scorch Trials' by James Dashner:  I only gave this one 3 stars out of 5 stars.
2. 'Lizzy and Jane' by Katherine Reay:  I really liked this one, I gave it 4 out of 5 stars!
3. 'Winnie-the-Pooh' by A.A. Milne:  I gave this one 5 out of 5 stars!  (I have a review of all of the 'Winnie-the-Pooh' books by A.A. Milne here.)
4. 'Now We Are Six' by A.A. Milne:  5 out of 5 stars!
5. 'The House at Pooh Corner' by A.A. Millne:  I'd never read this one before, and I gave it 5 out of 5 stars!
6. 'When We Are Very Young' by A.A. Milne:  I'd never read this one before either, and I gave it 5 out of 5 stars!
7. 'The Hobbit' by J.R.R. Tolkien:  A book that I decided to read again!  This will always remain one of my favorite books!  5 out of 5 stars, of course!
8.  One of the short stories out of the 'Samantha's Short Story Collection' from American Girl:  I gave 'Samantha and the Missing Pearls' 4 out of 5 stars!
9. '365 Days of Wonder {Mr. Brown's Book of Precepts}' by R.J. Palacio:  Really loved reading all of the inspiring quotes:  5 out of 5 stars!
10. 'Jennie's War' by Bonnie Hinman:  I gave this one 4 out of 5 stars!

Now for the e-books that I read:

1. 'The Tale of Peter Rabbit' by Beatrix Potter:  I gave this one 3 out of 5 stars.
2. 'The Meaning of Maggie' by Megan Jean Sovern:  I gave this one 4 out of 5 stars!  Really good book!
3. 'Ella Enchanted' by Gale Carson Levine:  Really loved this book and gave it 5 out of 5 stars!
4. 'This Star Won't Go Out' by Esther Earl:  I read most of this one.  I really liked it, but it's just so sad:( 4 out of 5 stars!

And those are all of the books that I read in January 2015.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment